; Weak Sauce | ex-ex angler

Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Weak Sauce

has it been more than a month since i last posted?  how can that be? 

blogging is like a muscle.  if you don't exercise it by posting often, it will deteriorate and get weak.  i am the first to admit my blog has become weak sauce. 

truth be told, my fishing has been uneventful. since my last post, i've been out a handful of times, and all i have to show for it is a sea robin.  there are reports of bunker as far as the eye can see, and that is also the truth.  i've seen pods and pods of bunker, flip flopping on the surface, but nothing working them.  they are the happiest bait in the world...frolicking lazily in the sun.  hopefully, at some point (if the weather cools down a bit), it's going to be mayhem (the good kind). 

i did get to see the "crab hatch" as well.  scores of tiny tiny crabs, but nothing slurping them...at least where i was at.  how bad can my luck get? 

my life, in contrast, has been somewhat crazy.  first, my 11 month old son got sick, then my wife got sick (which is twice as hard than when the kid gets sick), and then i got sick, and then my son got sick again.  to top it off, my mother in law broke her hip and has been in the hospital for the past few days.  hopefully things will settle down soon and everyone will be healthy.

until then, stay salty.  XXA 

No comments:

Post a Comment